Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Living a Legacy

As a young girl my Grandma always called me Lady J. To this day I am still not sure if I want to know the reason why. It was a term she used when she was mad and I was going to get into trouble. (Which was often!) The sound of her voice pronouncing those simple words were enough to make a small girl very afraid. Years have passed and during the past five years I have come to cherish them. Being called Lady J from her now has such a different meaning for me, it is love not hate.

This is my online journal, my journey, my legacy.

2 comments:

The Five Millington's said...

I always thought it was Lady Jane! Funny that I heard it wrong all those years. You are so great with Grandma. I really admire that about you.

Amanda said...

I used to think that Lady J stood for Lady Jane. Nope, apparently it's just Lady J.