Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Steps

I let the my 7.5 year old kids ride their bikes outside in the front without me today. I sat in the family room, watching them play and have a good time. I couldn't help but laugh at myself when my eyes filled with tears of joy and sadness. Where did my little twins go? I swear it was just yesterday that they took their first tiny steps. Now it seems like I'm the one taking the tiny steps of letting them grow up.

I am so proud of these two.

2 comments:

The Five Jacksons said...

You're getting close. Just wanted you to know i'm thinking of you and praying for the safe arrival of your little guy.

The Five Jacksons said...

You're getting close. Just wanted you to know i'm thinking of you and praying for the safe arrival of your little guy.