Sharks for the boys...
Butterflies for the girls...
They were so much fun to make and my sister and I had a blast making about 80 cupcakes.
This was quite the undertaking let me tell you. At several points in the day I was sure buying a box of cookies or a few bags of chips would have been a better idea. Walking the cupcakes into the school reminded me why I wanted to do this in the first place, Mike and Becca brought the coolest snack that day!
Also this week Early Intervention came in to do Matthew's assessment. Part of my wanted them to say that he was fine and that I was overreacting. The other part of me was worried that they would over look what seemed so obvious to me. If you watch Matthew play beside his cousin (who is the same age) no one can deny that she is leaps and bounds past him in development. Matthew does have some delays and weaknesses. We have been assigned to a theripist that will come every three weeks to help me work with Matthew. In the mean time she gave us some exercises to do with him and I am excited to help him catch up.
As for myself, I am STILL stuck on 16.5 lbs lost to date. I'm trying really hard to remember that I only started my new lifestyle on Jan. 2 and that 16lbs is really good. Ugh, I hate not having enough patience.



3 comments:
Those cupcakes are amazing!!!! Wow!!!
WOW, those look awesome but I am sure they took a lot of work! WTG on the weight loss! Each oz is a step in the right direction, it didn't come on in one day so it isn't going to come off in one day is what I say. :)
Oh wow, those cupcakes are awesome - looks like TONS of work went into them!!
Post a Comment