Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Christmas Tree vs. Casper
I came home today with a very nice surprise left by my little white dog. Casper you see has just turned one and this is first Christmas living with a family. My house trained dog relieved himself on my Christmas tree today. It the process he has hit Michael's gift. The gift that was extremely hard to find without paying an arm and a leg for. It would be of the Star Wars Lego variety and I found it months ago on sale, for $9.99. To replace it, it is now going to cost me $22.99. Lets just say the little white dog has been in the dog house for most of the evening. I even told him that I have no problem re-homing little bad dogs. So if your looking for a really cute 4lb ball of fluff, I may have one available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment