Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thirsty?

While helping the twins clean up the bonus room tonight Daniel was off doing his own thing. He will sing "meem up, meem up" as we do the cleaning. Tonight was no different so after the older ones were in bed he went into his room. So I assumed. While I was checking my messages, I hear this clattering of dishes. I didn't think to much of it as Becca keeps a glass of water by her bed. Then Daniel comes into the family room and his hands are cold and damp. His socks were damp. Oh great he's been playing in the toilet again. So I take off his clothes and change him into his pajamas. While sitting on the floor I notice a full glass of water on the coffee table. Getting ready to give Becca heck for leaving a full glass of water on the table I see water drips. The water drips are from down the hall. "Ding" the lights go on. Daniel wasn't playing in the toilet, he was simply getting something to drink. Grossed right out I asked if he wanted something to drink, he sticks out his tongue and spits. I guess the toilet water doesn't taste as good as cooler water.

1 comment:

Sheers said...

No Way! That is so nasty...I'm just waiting for Corbin to do that too...ewwww!