Well your getting it. For me it will be a tad too late cause I am needing at least another week before Christmas. It was reported that a few "leap seconds" are being added to Dec. 31 this year. Couldn't they be a little more cooperative with all those other procrastinators out there?
Anyway, glad that is off my chest.
I am so not looking forward to next week. I have many appointments that require child care for my little man. I hate bothering my family all the time. I will end up begging my Mother one day cause I refuse, REFUSE to take my two year old in for my yearly doctors visit. As it is, I am a new patient of his and our first real appointment. I did had Daniel in to see him when he had pneumonia and he was great. Came into the room, smiled, and while talking, tickled his tummy. I can't see things heading in the same direction. Or at least I hope not! You know how hard it is to find a family doctor in this city?
No comments:
Post a Comment