Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's about time!

We finally got our Christmas tree up today after listening to the twins pester me for the past week and a half. As any smart parents would do, we used (abused) their enthusiasm and told them when I got back from Christmas shopping we would do it...if their toys and rooms were clean. hehehe Silly kids, the house was as spotless as 6 year olds could make it. So after a little dinner, we pulled up the boxes and while singing karaoke we set everything up. It now is starting to feel more like Christmas. I still have our Christmas village to set up but that can wait. Maybe after church tomorrow.

I only have one more gift to buy this year then I am done. Ya I know, it's not a record breaking year...but at least it's before the 24th!


No comments: