Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year = New Blessings

So many little things happen in our lives that always forget to write them down or blog about them. Lately by the time I get around to heading into bed I am so exhausted that I can't even think straight. I am sure that it has everything to do with this pregnancy but I can't help but feel like I've lost control. I hope things return to normal in a few weeks, until then I will just keep surviving.
Everyone had a good Christmas in our house, we went to the pageant, ate a tone of food, welcomed Santa's offerings, etc. Cesar was off extra days so it was nice to have him around. It's not very often we all get to spend so much time together, it was nice.
Over the holiday we found out that we are expecting another baby. We should be welcoming this little one sometime in August. I am still finding it hard to believe that I will be the Mom to 4 kids. It just seems so surreal. I am excited and can't wait for my ultrasound next week to see exactly when he/she will be coming and to make sure all is well within hotel mommy.
The kids are doing so well in school. I can't believe how smart they are, I am very proud of my little scholars. Daniel is just being himself. This kid can make us laugh like no other.
Time for me to head off to the couch, breakfast isn't sitting to well today. ;o(

No comments: