Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Becca vs. Chef Ramsay

Anyone who watches the food network I am sure has seen the previews for the television show "The F Word". Well my Becca sure has and does she ever have a few things that she would like to say to Chef Gordon Ramsay. On one of the commercials he is talking to some women about how they can't cook scrambled eggs. This has set off my little lady and she informed me the other day with all the passion she could muster that if "Chef Ramsay came and told you that he didn't like your eggs, I would tell him that you make the best scrambled eggs and that they are my favorite. I don't think he's very nice and if he came here I would tell him that".

So take that Gordon Ramsay, you've been told off by my best critic.

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

Haha....I love chef Ramsey...but I'm sure she's right. She would for sure win that argument!!!!