I am very excited to share that our newest addition will be a little boy. Many of you already know this but I thought it was time to update this blog. We don't typically name our babies until after they are born so he doesn't have a name yet. I have a few that I like but hubby and I don't usually agree before hand. The twins were fairly easy to name however Daniel was almost a week old before he had one. So here I sit at least trying to come up with a nickname. Its what I call them while they are still growing and sharing my space. Becca was always just Baby A or sometimes Baby Angry cause she didn't share with us what she was until her birthday. She would always just stay to herself. It was hard to get to know her before she was born. Michael was called my little buddy. He was always so playful with me and we had a good time interacting. Daniel was very active while he was in hotel mommy. He soon became known as the monster. Even now if you ask him if he's a monster be prepared for the best little growl any little kid can muster.
Now for this baby. This pregnancy was a bit of a surprise for us, and we found out about his existence the day after Christmas. For so many reasons I will nickname him my little gift. You see my little gift is going to enter this life with many challenges to face. I will share more details when I am able to do so. This is all so new to me that I am just taking day by day. Mean while I get to see him often through ultrasounds and he is quite the character. He hides his face with his little hands, and will flip his little legs up and look like he's doing a pike high dive. What a boy, I'm glad he takes the time to show off for me and the doctors.
No comments:
Post a Comment