Saturday, April 11, 2009

Time really does fly

I can't believe that we are almost through April. My twins turned 7 a few weeks back and I am still trying to cope with the fact they are growing up. They have become so independent and will even go and fix their own breakfast. Some days I will come downstairs and all three kids will have PB&J sandwiches.
We had a good time on our holiday last month, we stowed away in my parents RV and went to Palm Springs and then DISNEYLAND! I was so excited to be able to take my kids. Okay who's kidding who, I was so excited to be able to get there myself for the first time ever. It was a break that was much needed for me and the kids, but I was glad to get back home. 20 days away can make one long for her own space. (Remember, we were in an RV.)
We are all doing well and I am starting to get used to the fact that we will be adding another baby in the summer. I am half way done and doing...well. I have a bit of high blood pressure and don't feel the baby. I thought I was a few weeks back, but now that I am almost 21 weeks nope. Baby must be hiding in some little crawl space. We found out what we were having last week but that will have to wait until I share the details with my family.

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

Too fun! We were just at Disneyland last month too! I'm sure I had way more fun that the kids did.....I was the one saying, more, more, more, again, again, again....