Friday, May 22, 2009

The clock is ticking

Have a short work and school week has been so nice and was really welcomed by me! I am getting super excited for the end of school to come so that I can spend more time with Michael and Becca. As exciting as school is I really do miss them. Daniel has been talking up a storm lately, he's so cute. I love how he is growing up and becoming such a little boy.
I have found that I have wanted to spend more time with my three kids. I am sure that it's cause I know that once the new little man comes things will change. We have our delivery date and time. I was shocked to find out my OB had already booked this. I also had my first call from the Children's Hospital today. It's weird knowing that I am going in to talk about a little person that I have yet to officially meet. We know each other from the kicks and stretches, but I feel awkward making decisions for him already. I can't believe that I only have 13 weeks left, boy time seems to be flying by me. I may come to regret saying this when there is only two weeks to go...

No comments: