Monday, June 29, 2009

Noise

My house has been filled with the laughter of all three kids since Thursday. It has been so nice to have them home and enjoying being here. Daniel is in his glory cause his big brother and sister are here to entertain him. Michael builds space ships out of his Lego, one for him and one for Daniel. I can't help but fall into a puddle of mush watching these two boys play. They are so much alike and it is hard to believe that we will be adding another little man into this family. Rebecca is my light. She is such a big helper and begs to do things around the house for me. She cleans the front closet, arranging all the shoes nicely. She likes to cut the vegetables up for supper. She helps me put away the laundry and even changed Daniel's clothes and diaper for me. I am sure that this won't last forever, but for now I am grateful.

I am heading off for another ultrasound tomorrow. I am excited cause my sister who is due three weeks before me is having one done just before me. I am so excited for her and her family to be welcoming this little lady into their home. She is such a good mom to her boys and their new addition will be so loved by her older brothers.

My ultrasound is basically to monitor the baby for signs of heart failure and to make sure that our little gift is happy and enjoying his time in hotel mommy. We met with the Dr's at the hospital and they told us what to expect after he is born. His name should be Charlie cause he is holding a Golden Ticket into the NICU. Hopefully his stay will be rather uneventful and that he will be able to come home quickly.

1 comment:

April said...

Oh I hope your ultra sound goes well! Best of luck to you!