Here we are under the three week mark until I can finally have this baby in my arms. I was so scared in the beginning and now everyday that he's "baking" I ache to have him here. I can't wait to have him in my arms safe, and where his doctors can rule out the bad and hopefully leave us with some good news.
Last Saturday Becca and I were playing with him when he turned himself around. It was painful but fun to share this with my daughter. She was laughing so hard that I didn't have time to really feel the effects of this monkey. However, I am sure that he used his feet against my "ahem" to launch this acrobatic maneuver.
My ultrasound this week went just as planned. He is hanging in there and still looks stable. I still have to go back every week and it helps my sanity to know he's okay. The amniotic fluid is holding so hopefully that won't be a problem again.
I had them take a look this week to make sure he hasn't wrapped himself in the umbilical cord. I haven't been able to sleep since Sunday when it dawned on me that he may be strangling himself will all this turning he's been doing. Lucky for him it doesn't seem to be around his neck.
He was able to out smart three techs and a doctor and wouldn't hold still long enough for them to get one of the heart measurements. I am sure that he has figured out the program and now just waits for them to start taking a good look at this ticker. It's kind of funny except the more he moves the harder the techs look. This means more time laying flat, more time they're pressing and pushing on my belly. The last two weeks I have had to take Tylenol just to get the muscle pain under control.
No comments:
Post a Comment