Another ultrasound has passed and with that, so has our little Monkey. Yes, that's what I call him. He is a little monkey and sometime since last week he has turned his little butt around and is now breech again. He must have done it the other night when he woke me up doing what I thought was harmless wiggling. I'm sure that he heard my OB last week comment on how he was just perfect with his position for his age. Head down and lowered into the pelvis. This little guy marches to the beat of his own drum and is now laying on his back looking out at the world. Getting a little sun maybe, who really knows what is going on in that little monkey brain of his. (The jokes on him, he's coming via c-section anyway. hehehe)
Everything looks good and again the doctor is very happy with how well this little one is liking life on the inside. He passed all the little tests and gave them a run for their money when it came to one of the heart tests. Just as the techs got close enough to the valve he would move causing them to search out it out again. Two techs later the doctor came in and was able to get it just after he said, "I think baby is telling us he's had enough." It was like the baby knew he was off the hook and stopped moving.
The amniotic fluid was up a bit today so the little one gets to stay put a little while longer, which is just fine with me. I am hot and miserable but he is safer on the "inside" for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment