Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Head is Pounding

I can't believe that we are already into October. It seems so surreal that 7 weeks have passed since our baby joined our family. I came to realize this week after a few shed tears that I am missing so much of Matthews infancy. It's been a hard week for me. On Friday Matthew weighed in at 8 lbs, 1oz. Not a big change since I last reported his weight on this blog. (He was 7lbs, 7 oz on Sept. 21) Sense my frustration???



On a grouchy note:
Sometime ago I sat in front of a woman. It was known to her that I had challenges with Daniel not eating and gaining weight. (He was failure to thrive due to early onset of Asthma.) She still had the nerve to say the following: "Any idiot can feed a baby". To which I didn't reply then. Now, if I had the chance to rewind and sit in front of her again...I'd say SCREW YOU!

All done. Gone to feed and cuddle my baby.

No comments: