Matthew is now 8lbs 5oz. Come on everyone lets cheer!!!
Michael has an allergy to something and has broken out in hives all over his body.
Rebecca learned that she can have the office call home when she is "not feeling well".
Daniel is such a little character. I love how he sings and dances the whole day through.
My DH let me go to bed first last Friday night while he stayed up with Matthew until his next feed. I "heart" him!
I made banana muffins today and a homemade meal.
Matthew smiles and coos.
Michael calls his little brothers his little Dumplings, I am his big Tomato.
Rebecca is so keen when it comes to dancing. She even asked for an extra part in the Nutcracker. (No, I didn't encourage it. It was all her.)
Daniel held my hand and told me it was okay while my Dr. checked my section sight last week. Daniel kept saying, "It's okay Mommy. I'm here, I'm here".
My DH got the kids ready for school earlier this week while I sat and pumped for our Matthew. I love how much he supports my pumping.
I haven't cried all week.
No comments:
Post a Comment