I am very excited and honoured to be participating in this years annual Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation radiothon. The foundation called several months ago and the time has flown by and on Feb. 10/11 I will be doing 2 live radio interviews sharing Matthew's story with thousands of listeners on 2 radio stations. I will quickly admit to being very nervous about the whole live thing but I can talk forever about this hospital and Matthew. It wasn't so long ago that I wrote this post about Matthew and I really am honored to be able to give a little back. If my sharing Matthew's journey helps soften the hearts of those willing and able to donate, bring it on. Every single dollar helps.
The day before on Feb. 9/11 from 12:00pm - 9:00pm my sister Natasha who is an amazing Stampin Up! demonstrator will be holding an open house fundraiser in her home in honour of Matthew. I will be posting the flyer here on my blog but please also check out her website and watch for details. If you are interested in making a donation in Matthew's name or would be interested in coming to this fundraiser (we will be making cards and will be having a small silent auction) or would like to donate a silent auction item please leave a comment and I will respond to you personally.
No comments:
Post a Comment