Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Treat Thiefs

We have a space set aside in the basement for food storage and this happens to be the spot I put the lunch snacks.  It's in the basement for one reason, I have snack thief's!  When I first started putting them downstairs in September not a soul would enter the dark and scary place except me.  Amazingly the snacks lasted longer and I was only having to buy them once a month or when I was even stocking up on the expensive treats when they went on sale.


The thief's are back.  :(


Some how the dark and scary place became worth the stress of racing as quickly as possible to get the goods.  So far they have been busted frequently as I can hear their feet scrambling on the stairs coming up.  You see once they pull the light chain the basement becomes dark and heaven forbid they be down in the basement in.the.dark!


Now where to find a new hiding place...sigh.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The treats I by from the store, mainly granola bars, I hide them in my big pot on the top shelf. They have been hiddin for months, the boys don't have a clue. I also have to put my chocolate chips for baking in there as well, because Logan will get into that as well. I wonder who's kid he belongs to.