Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Train Wreck (part 2)

The fact that I needed to take my little Daniel out of my church meeting three times all the while coming back to my twins being more and more rambunctious had me packing up my family and heading to the hallway. I have never sat in the hallway with my kids, I have always been able to maintain some sort of control. Maybe it was the stress of spilt lunchables, the elderly lady with oxygen behind me, or the highly irritable two year old, or twins that were creating WWIII on the bench beside me, or maybe the fact that I was just ALONE.

My prayers stay the same, the answers still the same. Patience.
Next week will be better, it always is.

(Going back to the elderly lady with the oxygen, Daniel wanted to play with the tubes. The real fun came when he wanted to turn the "on/off" crank.)

1 comment:

Sheers said...

Sounds like you had a really crazy day! Good for you for getting out of the house at 10:30 - allowing time for stuff like that to happen! Yikes! :)