If I am climbing a "Mountain" there better be a cliff at the top cause I'm ready to jump. This past week has been a week I will soon not forget and as I sit here I know that this coming week won't be any better. We have 14 days until Matthew's lip closure and I am stressed beyond belief. If I could eat a gallon of ice cream I would, cheesecake - gone, cupcakes with cream cheese icing... you get the hint.
Tomorrow first thing I need to call the dental office and beg for someone to repair Matthew's appliance due to the fact our dog chewed it. I am so embarrassed that this even happened and to top it off our very lovely dentist is out of town. The ONLY dentist in the city that does NAM appliances. See the stress building and the need for cheesecake and ice cream??
I also get to see the parking attendant and pay for last weeks parking cause some idiot (me) forgot her wallet at home and had to beg to get her van out of the parkade.
So here is to a fine woman who once said this; "If you want to see a rainbow, you have to deal with some rain". Dolly Parton
No comments:
Post a Comment