On Friday Daniel asked for a piece of bread. I told him he could and he headed off to the side counter where we keep the bread. As I was heading into the living room he calls me back and while standing in front of the counter exclaims, I'm not tall...can you reach it? It was so cute and yes my poor boy, you are not tall.
The other day Daniel climbs up on the side of my rocking chair to sit with me and asks: Are you a girl? I tell him I am a girl to which he replies, I love girls.
I just love this boy and he says the cutest things. Maybe one day he'll be taller that a baseball bat. ;)
*Sorry for the blurry picture, taken with my cell phone.*
1 comment:
He is so cute and makes the bat look huge!
Post a Comment