Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet Music


After his lip repair last December Matthew was really restless and we had a hard time keeping him sleeping and comfortable.  I made a little joke to the nurse that he must not be used to all the quiet since he's the youngest of four.  She laughed and left the room to come back with a small box that she plugged by his bed.  She turned it on and it played soft "black" noise to help him.  It worked once his swing came and the Morphine kicked in.  ;)

At Matthew's 6 month check up at the cleft clinic his plastic surgeon was thinking about having his palate repair done sometime in September. I am not looking forward to having my poor little one year old in so much pain and discomfort. (Yes, you read that right...he'll be one!)
Tonight I was blog surfing and came to this blog.  (This blogger is quite amazing, she really is inspirational.)  Picture a little light bulb go on above my head as I read about this give away.  Wouldn't this be so soothing and amazing for my little boy to listen to while he recovers??  I think so, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. 

No comments: